Migrate your Work Clock (2.x.x) database into version 3.x.x
NOTE: You will only need to perform data migration on one device if you are syncing to multiple devices. Performing data migration on multiple devices will result in data duplication.
Migrating on iOS
1. Launch Work Clock (2.x.x) and go to the Settings tab.
2. Tap on the "Migrate Data" button at the bottom and then select "Export data to Work Clock 3.0"
3. Select "Open in Work Clock". The time it takes to process may take a while as it prepares a copy of your data to transfer to the new application. Your data will be automatically imported into the new version of Work Clock.
1. Create a backup of your database in Work Clock (2.x.x)
2. In iTunes File Sharing, copy the backup file created from Work Clock (2.x.x) and place it in the Work Clock (3.x.x) documents directory.
3. Launch Work Clock (3.x.x), then go to Settings and select "Import".
Migrating on Mac Platform
1. Create a backup from the Backup & Restore feature in Work Clock V2.1.4 located in the application Preferences.
2. In Work Clock V3.0, there is an Import feature that will enable you to select your backup files from V2.1.4. To access this feature, go to the application Preferences and then select the Import tab. You may then select your ".workclockbackup" file to be imported into the new application.Tags: data, import, migration, work clock